Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Lands of the Messiah, Mahomet, and the Pope: As Visited in 1851 (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
ancient appearance Arabs beautiful become body brought called carried Christian church covered cross crowd dark death deep earth East English entered face fact feet felt four give going hand head heart hills Holy hundred interesting island Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jews land less light look Lord miles mind minute morning Mount mountains native never night noticed once passed Persian plain position present probably reached remains remarkable rest rising river rock Rome round ruins sailed sand says scene seemed seen ship shore side sight soon sound standing stone streets Suez taken temple thing thou thought thousand tion told took town traveller trees turned unto valley visited walls whole wind
265. oldal - For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
402. oldal - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
463. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at ; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent : because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
386. oldal - I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
391. oldal - I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil : and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars...
401. oldal - And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth...
406. oldal - And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
523. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
130. oldal - I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously : the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation : he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation ; my father's God, and I will exalt him.