Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Popular Cyclopadia of Biblical Literature: Condensed from the Larger Work
John Kitto,James Taylor
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according Acts ancient animals Apostle appears applied Assyria authority brought called Christ Christian Chron church common considered David death described Deut divine doubt East Egypt Egyptian evidence existence Exod fact father give given Greek hand head Hebrew important inhabitants Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jews John Josh Judah Judg kind king known land latter Lord Luke Mark Matt means mentioned Moses mountains natural observed occurs offered opinion original Palestine passages Paul period Persian persons possession present probably prophet reason reference regard remains rendered respect Roman sacred says Scripture seems side sometimes species stone supposed taken temple term tion took town tree tribe usually various viii whole writers
306. oldal - And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed, and went behind them ; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them : And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel ; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these : so that the one came not near the other all the night.
374. oldal - And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
306. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night...
98. oldal - ... of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
230. oldal - In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the Damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me : 33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.
448. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years ; few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers, in the days of their pilgrimage.
28. oldal - And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
282. oldal - And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Ezion-geber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom. And Hiram sent in the navy his servants, shipmen that had knowledge of the sea, with the servants of Solomon. And they came to Ophir, and fetched from thence gold, four hundred and twenty talents, and brought it to king Solomon.
328. oldal - And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you...