Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according aforesaid allowed appeal applied appointed assessed authority Britain carriage cause certificate charges churchwardens committed Commons consent constable contained continue convicted correction costs court deemed deliver determine directed division duties effect employed England exceeding execution extend force further enacted George give given guardians hands hereby hired hundred intituled Ireland justice or justices King kingdom lands late lawful levied liable liberty Lords Majesty Majesty's manner manufacture marine master materials measures meeting mentioned months notice oath offence officer overseers owner paid parish Parliament party passed payment peace penalty person or persons poor poor person pounds present Provided punishment quarter sessions reasonable receive refuse regulations reign relating relief removal respective riding Scotland seal Second sessions settlement seven shillings statute taken therein thereof thing thousand town township warrant weight whereas witnesses
490. oldal - ... the Doctrine, Worship, Discipline, and Government of the said United Church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by Law established for the Church of England ; and that the Continuance and Preservation of the said United Church, as the established Church of England and Ireland, shall be deemed and taken to be an essential and fundamental part of the Union...
141. oldal - Easter, under the hand and seal of two or more justices of the peace in the same county, whereof one to be of the quorum, dwelling in or near the same parish or division where the same parish doth lie...
379. oldal - I, upon any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose or discover the vote or opinion of any particular member of the court martial, unless required to give evidence thereof as a witness by a court of justice or a court martial in due course of law. So help me God.
486. oldal - Ireland shall become entitled, by descent or creation, to an hereditary seat in the house of lords...
226. oldal - ... may plead the general issue, and give this Act and the special matter in evidence, at any trial to be had thereupon, and that the same was done in pursuance and by the authority of this Act ; and if it shall appear...
178. oldal - Suit after the Defendant or Defendants shall have appeared, or if upon Demurrer Judgment shall be given against the Plaintiff...
386. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants. Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia; and to authorise the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
317. oldal - ... every suspected person, or reputed thief, frequenting any river, canal, or navigable stream, dock, or basin, or any quay, wharf, or warehouse, near or adjoining thereto, or any street, highway, or avenue leading thereto, or any place of public resort, or any avenue leading thereto, or any street, highway, or place adjacent...
469. oldal - ... the said crown and government shall from time to time descend to and be enjoyed by such person or persons being Protestants as should have inherited and enjoyed the same in case the said person or persons so reconciled, holding communion or professing or marrying as aforesaid were naturally dead.