Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham angel answer apostles apply began behold blessed bring brought called cast CHAP chief child Christ say coming command dead death departed desire devils direct disciples duty earth effect enter expression faith father fear fell followed friends give gospel hand happened hast hath healed hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy Jerusalem Jesus Jews John kingdom known LESSON Lord Luke Mary Master mean meant mother multitude parable pass peace persons Peter Pharisees pray prayer present priests prophets question reason receive refer reply represented respect returned rich Sabbath say unto scribes seek sent servant shalt Simon sinners sins spake speak spirit stood suffer suppose synagogue taken teach tell temple thee things thou took understand Union verse wife woman worthy written Zacharias
32. oldal - And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
26. oldal - Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence...
89. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning ; and ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding ;. that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
125. oldal - And he would not for a while but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
41. oldal - Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
156. oldal - And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. 62 And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.
51. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
127. oldal - And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
101. oldal - But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.