The Statutes, Rules of Court, and General Orders Relating to the Practice and Jurisdiction of the Chancery Division of the High Court of Justice and the Court of Appeal: With Copious Notes, Being the Sixth Edition of Morgan's Chancery Acts and Orders, Thoroughly Revised and Considerably Enlarged
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Statutes, Rules of Court, and General Orders Relating to the Practice ...
George Osborne Morgan,Edward Albert Wurtzburg
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
action affidavit aforesaid agreement allowed amount appear application appointed arising attorney authorized Bank Beav bill certificate charge Charity claim commencement contained contingent contract conveyance copy costs Court of Chancery deed deposit directed dividends effect enacted England entitled execution executor exercise filed Form fund give given held husband includes income infant infra interest investment Ireland judge judgment jurisdiction L. J. Ch land lawful lease liable manner married matter means ment mortgage necessary notice otherwise paid parties payable payment person person or persons petition proceedings purchase Railway receive reference refused relating respect rule schedule scheme sect securities separate served settled land settlement solicitor suit summons taken taxation tenant thereof tion transfer trustees undertaking unless vesting Vict woman
442. oldal - A new trial shall not be granted on the ground of misdirection fF?v 8 new or of the improper admission or rejection of evidence, or because the verdict of the jury was not taken upon a question which the judge at the trial was not asked to leave to them, unless in the opinion of the Court to which the application is made some substantial wrong or miscarriage has been thereby occasioned in the trial...
259. oldal - ... shall have been given to the debtor, trustee, or other person from whom the assignor would have been entitled to receive or claim such debt or chose in action, shall be, and be deemed to have been effectual in law (subject to all equities which would have been entitled to priority over the right of the assignee if this Act had not passed...
204. oldal - Chancellor, or other person intrusted by virtue of the Queen's Sign Manual with the care and commitment of the custody of the persons and estates of lunatics...
139. oldal - Act of Parliament, or other instrument or any number of instruments, whether made or passed before or after, or partly before and partly after the commencement of this Act...
115. oldal - This section applies only if and as far as a contrary intention is not expressed in the mortgage deeds or one of them.
315. oldal - Registrar, if satisfied that reasonable efforts have been made to serve such defendant, or for other good reason...
129. oldal - In the same transaction with respect to which a question of notice to the purchaser arises, it has come to the knowledge of his counsel, as such, or of his solicitor, or other agent...
192. oldal - ... tort, or otherwise, in all respects as if she were a, feme sole, and her husband need not be joined with her as plaintiff or defendant, or be made a party to any action or other legal proceeding brought by or taken against her ; and any damages or costs recovered by her in any such action or proceeding shall be her separate property ; and any damages or costs recovered against her in any such action or proceeding shall be payable out of her separate property, and not otherwise (6).
193. oldal - ... any wages, earnings, money, and property gained or acquired by her in any employment, trade, or occupation, in which she is engaged, or which she carries on separately from her husband, or by the exercise of any literary, artistic, or scientific skill.