Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according ancient Antiquity Apostles appear authority Baptism believe Bishop blessed Blood body bring brought called Catholic character Christ Christian Church Communion condemned continually corruptions Council death Divine doctrine duty England error evil faith Father fear feel follow gift give given God's grace ground hand hath heart hold Holy Holy Scripture hope human James judged judgment justified king least less living look Lord means ment mind nature never obey once ourselves peace persons points portion practice pray prayers present Prince principles promise question received reformation repentance rest Roman Romanists Rome rule Sacraments saints saved says Scripture seems sense sins soul speak Spirit succession suffering taken teaching things thou thought tion Tracts true truth Universal unto whole writer
24. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation: so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
15. oldal - And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
92. oldal - Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue...
208. oldal - Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well. 38 So then he that giveth her in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth her not in marriage doeth better.
1. oldal - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities ; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
70. oldal - Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works : 15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
204. oldal - In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak ? who is offended, and I burn not ? If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
145. oldal - Holy Scripture and ancient authors, that from the Apostles' time there have been these Orders of Ministers in Christ's Church ; Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
150. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.