Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afternoon answered Antinomian asked began believe Birstal blessing brethren Bristol brother called Cardiff Christian Church Church of England congregation continued cried declared desire earnestly eight Epworth exhorted expounded faith father fear five Fonmon Friday give Gospel grace hath hear heard heart heaven Hernhuth Holy Communion Holy Ghost hour Howel Harris Kingswood knew labour live London Lord Lord's Lord's Supper means of grace miles Monday Moravian Church morning never night Papists peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached received rejoice religion repentance rest returned righteousness rode salvation Satan Saturday Savannah saved Saviour Scripture sent sermon sinners sins Society soon soul speak spirit spoke stood Sunday thee thence things thou thought Thur told town Trewint truth Tues Tuesday unto walked Wednesbury Wednesday Wenvo Wesley words
274. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim ? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim ? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.
278. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come; for which hope's sake, King Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead...
175. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his Lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his Lord...
189. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
229. oldal - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
32. oldal - Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like ? They are like unto children sitting in the market-place, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced : we have mourned unto you, and ye have not wept. For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine ; and ye say, He hath a devil.
406. oldal - They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick : I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
178. oldal - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
25. oldal - There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.