Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accept according Acts Adam appear assurance become beginning believe Bible blessed born bring called carnal cause chosen Christ Jesus Church condition corrupt counsel covenant curse dead death desire doctrine earth election Ephes eternal everlasting evil eyes faith fall Father feel flesh follow fruit gift give given glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven holy hope Jesus Christ John justice justified keep less look Lord Lord Jesus Matt means mercy mind mouth nature necessary never obedience objection once original ourselves Paul perfect perform persons predestination promises prove raise reason receive repentance revealed righteousness sake salvation Scripture seek sinners sins soul speak Spirit strength sure tell thee things thou thoughts trust truth turn unto viii whole wrath written
26. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
75. oldal - And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men ; but God knoweth your hearts : for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
119. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
76. oldal - Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, why hast thou made me thus?
62. oldal - So, for curious and carnal persons, lacking , the Spirit of Christ, to have continually before their eyes the sentence of God's Predestination, is a most dangerous downfall, whereby the devil doth thrust them either into desperation, Or into wretchlessness of most unclean living, no less perilous than desperation.
67. oldal - Christ; according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love ; having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the Beloved...
65. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
67. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love...
19. oldal - As it is written, there is NONE righteous, NO, NOT ONE; there is NONE that understandeth ; there is NONE that seeketh after God ; they are ALL gone out of the way ; they are TOGETHER become unprofitable ; there is NONE that doeth good, NO, NOT ONE.