Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acid ancient animal answer appears attraction authority become Bermuda better blood bodies called cause Christian common concerning considered contained cure Divine doctrine doth drink earth effect equal ether evident exist experience fevers fire fluxions follow force foreign give hands hath heat hope human industry interest juices kind knowledge known land laws learning less light living manner matter means medicine method mind motion nature necessary never object observed opinion particles perhaps persons philosophers plant Plato present principles produce proper pure qualities quantity reader reason religion saith salts Sect seems sense shew Sir Isaac sort soul spirit supposed taken tar water thereof things thought tion trade true truth understand vegetable vessels virtues whole
244. oldal - All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
252. oldal - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth...
73. oldal - What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, And grind the faces of the poor? Saith the Lord God of hosts. 16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with stretched forth necks And wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, And making a tinkling with their feet...
116. oldal - I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding; And lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
233. oldal - In happy climes, where from the genial sun, And virgin earth such scenes ensue, The force of art by nature seems outdone, And fancied beauties by the true...
214. oldal - Servants obey in all things your masters, according to the flesh, not with eye-service, as men-pleasers, but in singleness of heart, fearing God.
125. oldal - Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.
117. oldal - Better is he that laboureth, and aboundeth in all things, than he that boasteth himself, and wanteth bread.