Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answered appeared asked became believe better Bible blessed blood bring brought called child Christ Church dear death desire died dying earth entered eyes face faith father fear feel felt friends gave give given GLEANER God's gone grace hand happy head hear heard heart heaven Holy hope hour hymn Jesus kind knew leave live look Lord Mark master means meet mind morning mother never night once opened pain parents passed peace poor praise pray prayer preach precious readers remember replied rest Scriptures seek seemed sinners sins soon soul speak Spirit stand sure sweet tears tell thee things Thou thought told took true truth turned unto wish young
70. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse : for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
205. oldal - Which when the Apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, and saying : — " Sirs, why do ye these things ? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God...
369. oldal - AVENGE, O Lord, Thy slaughtered saints, whose bones Lie scattered on the Alpine mountains cold; Even them, who kept Thy truth so pure of old, When all our fathers worshipped stocks and stones, Forget not. In Thy book record their groans, Who were Thy sheep, and in their ancient fold Slain by the bloody Piedmontese, that rolled Mother with infant down the rocks. Their moans The vales redoubled to the hills, and they To Heaven.
71. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
136. oldal - And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying : This is My Body, which is given for you : this do in remembrance of Me. Likewise also the Cup after supper, saying : This Cup is the New Testament in My Blood, which is shed for you.
44. oldal - But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles, exercise lordship over them ; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. 43 But so shall it not be among you : but whosoever will be great among you shall be your minister ; 44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. 45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
48. oldal - How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel! As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the Lord hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.
46. oldal - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast...
136. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.