Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acquirements affection affliction Arts believe bereaved blessed body branches brightness called CAMBRIDGE character Christ College consider course death delivered died directed distinguished divine Doctor of Divinity duties elected esteem evil example extensive eyes faith Father fear feelings felicity Fellow firmament forever friends future give glory Guide happiness hath heart heavenly highly holy honour hope human important improvement increase instruction interest Jesus judge kingdom knowledge laws learning light literary live Lord loss mind minister mortal mourn natural never object observe pain perfect perform piety pleased powers prepared present President Willard prophet Providence receive religion removed respect rest saints Society sorrow soul spirit Students taught teach teachers tears Thee things Thou hast thy servant tion truth understanding University unto virtue voice whole wisdom wise
23. oldal - LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father : and I am but a little child : I know not how to go out or come in.
3. oldal - Thou turnest man to destruction ; And sayest : — " Return, ye children of men." For a thousand years in Thy sight Are but as yesterday when it is past, And as a watch in the night.
31. oldal - Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you ? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
30. oldal - The hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
31. oldal - There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead.
4. oldal - Man that is born of a woman Is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down : He fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
29. oldal - Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord; Yea, saith the Spirit, for they rest from their labours, and their works do follow them.