Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adam affections appears bear believe blessed blood body bring called cause Christ christian church covenant darkness dear death desire divine doctrine earth elect enemies eternal everlasting evil existence expression faith Father fear feel flesh fruit give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath head heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope human important influence Jehovah Jesus Jesus Christ knowledge light living look Lord means mind minister nature never object peace perfect person possess praise preach present principle promise prove readers reason receive Redeemer rest rich righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour scriptures shew sinner sins soul Spirit Spiritual Magazine stand suffering sure thee things thou thought throne tion tree true truth unto whole wisdom
144. oldal - And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come ; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
364. oldal - They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
156. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
55. oldal - Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
103. oldal - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, "It is my people:" and they shall say, "The Lord is my God.
79. oldal - And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son...
38. oldal - Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it ; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein...
342. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee : therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God.