Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed appeared attended become believe blessed brethren called cause Chapel character China Chinese Mission Christ Christian church congregation course dear death desire devoted Divine doctrine duty effect efforts Evangelical expressed fact faith father feel friends give given gospel grace hand happy heart held holy honour hope important influence institution interest islands Jesus John kind labours land late less live London look Lord March means meeting ment mind ministers ministry Miss Mission Missionary morning native nature never object occasion pastor peace persons prayer preached present principles Protestant question received regard religion religious respect Scriptures Society souls spirit success teachers things thought tion truth Union whole young
121. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
324. oldal - For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. Now this I say, that every one of you saith, " I am of Paul ; and I of Apollos ; and I of Cephas ; and I of Christ.
324. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
251. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
80. oldal - Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by? behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the LORD hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
81. oldal - For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
234. oldal - And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him. Ye shall not respect persons in judgment ; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great : ye shall not be afraid of the face of man ; for the judgment is God's : and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.
81. oldal - I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, That I have great heaviness, and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ, for my brethren my kinsmen according to the flesh...
78. oldal - Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.