Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abyſs Account Actions Acts againſt Agent Airs alſo Altars appears Author Baal becauſe believe Bodies Books brought called Cauſe Chap Children Cities Cloud commanded created Creatures Darkneſs deſtroy doubt Earth Egypt Egyptians Evidence Face fall falſe Fathers Fire firſt Flood fome Form Formation give given Glory Gods Hand Heathens Heaven himſelf Houſe Idols Images Imaginers Iſrael King Knowledge Land learned Light live Lord Manner Matter Means Miracles Mofes Moſes moſt Motion muſt Name Nature Obſervations offering Operation paſs performed Place Power preſent proper repreſented reſt ſaid ſame ſays Scripture ſee ſeems ſeen ſerved ſet ſeveral ſhall Shell ſhew ſhould Signs ſome Sphere Spirit ſtand Stone ſuch taken thee ther theſe Things thoſe thou tion true underſtand unto Uſe Waters whole Wind World worſhiped writ Writing
24. oldal - There were giants in the earth in those days ; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
243. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet, from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth ; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
232. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness. and what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
157. oldal - And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what things I have wrought in Egypt, and my signs which I have done among them; that ye may know how that I am the LORD.
50. oldal - All the rivers run into the sea ; yet the sea is not full ; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
192. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
78. oldal - And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
69. oldal - By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin...
177. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.