Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abel Adam angels answer Assyria Babylon began beginning believe Bible blood body bring brought building Cain called chapter Christian Church civilization cloth coming commerce concerning consider created creation daughters earth Enoch evil eyes face fact fallen father flood follow fruit further garden Genesis give glory God's ground hand head heaven hold Holy human hundred Israel Jesus Christ kind king kingdom Lamech land light living look Lord man's matter means mighty mind never Noah observe offering original pass present promise question race reason record referred revelation Satan seed sense serpent shalt side sons soul speak spirit teach things thou thought thousand tion took tower tree true truth unto verse waters whole woman women
110. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
86. oldal - AND it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
29. oldal - The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold ; and the gold of that land is good : there is bdellium and the onyx A stone.
68. oldal - And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth...
40. oldal - And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life...
85. oldal - Saviour, 3 knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 'and saying, 'Where is the promise of his coming?' For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
33. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
68. oldal - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
33. oldal - But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die : For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.