Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affections angels believe better blessed body bring called cause Christ Christian church comfort common consider converse creature death delight desire difference doth doubt duty earth enemies eternal everlasting evil excellent eyes faith Father fear fire flesh follow friends give glory God's godly grace greater greatest hand happiness hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy honour hope judge keep kingdom knowledge labour leave less light live look Lord matter means mercy mind misery nature ness never objects perfect persons pleasure pray prayer present promise reason receive rest saints salvation saved seek sense servants serve sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer sure tell thee things thou thoughts tion true trust truth turn understand unto walk wicked wisdom yourselves
1092. oldal - If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings.
923. oldal - I HEARD a voice from heaven, saying unto me, Write, From henceforth blessed are the dead which die in the Lord : even so saith the Spirit ; for they rest from their labours.
799. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
810. oldal - Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind, (for he that hath suffered in the flesh, hath ceased from sin,) that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
878. oldal - Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect : but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that, for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
522. oldal - When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts ? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
1015. oldal - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
800. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love...