Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions affections affliction allow appear attention bear become benevolent blessing called character Christ Christian circumstances comfort common conduct consider contentment continually delight desire direct dispositions Divine duty earth enjoyment equally evil exertions existence expect faith Father fear feel friends give habits hand happiness hast heart heaven holy honor hope human important improvement influence instruction interest Jesus judge kind knowledge least less light lives look Lord means mind moral nature never object observe occasion ourselves pain parents passions peace perfect perhaps persons pleasure possess PRAYER present principles providence pure reason receive reflection regard religion religious requires respect righteous secure sense sorrow soul spirit strength suffer surely temper tender Thee things Thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue virtuous weakness whole wisdom wise wish young
11. oldal - Then kneeling down, to Heaven's Eternal King, The saint, the father, and the husband prays : Hope " springs exulting on triumphant wing," That thus they all shall meet in future days : There ever bask in uncreated rays, No more to sigh, or shed the bitter tear, Together hymning their Creator's praise, In such society, yet still more dear ; While circling time moves round in an eternal sphere.
314. oldal - So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.
142. oldal - The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: but they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: neither can they die any more : for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
297. oldal - NOW the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means.
46. oldal - And the scribe said unto Him, Well, Master, Thou hast said the truth: for there is one God ; and there is none other but He : and to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, He said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
272. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
311. oldal - Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
287. oldal - Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; And thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains ; Thy judgments are a great deep : O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.
95. oldal - And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour and evil-speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.