Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore alleluia Almighty Amen angels assist behold believe beloved beseech thee blessed body Christ have mercy Church confession cross death deliver desire Deus devotion divine Domine dost earth enemies eternal everlasting evil faithful Father gift give glorious glory grace graciously hear grant Hail Mary hands hath hear heart Heart of Jesus heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour hope hour humble indulgence Infant infinite Joseph Lamb light Litany live Lord have mercy Lord Jesus Christ love thee merits Mother mystery nobis obtain offer pardon Passion Pater peace praise pray prayer present receive Redeemer rest Sacrament Saints salvation Sancte Saviour servant sinners sins sorrow soul spirit sufferings sweet takest thanks thine things thou art thou didst thou hast thou wouldst thy divine thy holy thyself tion true unite unto Virgin virtue vouchsafe whole worthy wounds
39. oldal - Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried, He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven, And sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ; From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
237. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
94. oldal - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever ; even the Spirit of truth ; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him ; but ye know him ; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless : I will come to you.
7. oldal - Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee. Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
94. oldal - that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I
96. oldal - Father; by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from Heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into Heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose Kingdom shall have no end.
7. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
350. oldal - Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth...
52. oldal - ALMIGHTY AND EVERLASTING GOD, by whose Spirit the whole body of the Church is governed and sanctified, receive our supplications and prayers which we offer before Thee for all estates of men in Thy holy Church, that every member of the same in his vocation and ministry may truly and godly serve Thee. through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.