Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels answer apostle appear behold believe betwixt blessed blood body bring called carrying cause Christians comfort coming consider covenant dead death delight desire divine doth duty earth eternal eyes faith Father flesh follow give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope intercession Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom light live look Lord Luke Matth means nature never object observe peace person poor pray prayer present promise Psal raised receive respect resurrection righteousness saints saith salvation seed sinners sins sometimes soul speak Spirit stand sufferings sure sweet tells thee things thou thou art thou hast thoughts true truth unto wonder
39. oldal - The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth; While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
422. oldal - And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them : then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
117. oldal - ... saith the Lord of hosts : according to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of hosts ; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come : and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
106. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
117. oldal - For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down ; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. 7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD : and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
422. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
462. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
422. oldal - And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
117. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah ; not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith the Lord.