Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Acts of the Days of the Son of Man: From the Passion-Week to His ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
ACTS behold believe betray blessed blood body called cast cause chief priests Christ clothes cometh coming commandment crucified dead death delivered disciples drink earth entered Father fear feet followed fruit Galilee gave give given glorified greater hands hath head heard heart heaven high-priest Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John king kingdom knew known laid leave Lord Luke Luke xxii Mark Mark xiv Mary Master Matt multitude never pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray prophets received rise saith unto say unto scribes scripture seen sent sepulchre servant shew Simon Peter sitting spake unto speak spoken stone stood talents tell temple thee thine things third thou hast took truth unto thee Verily I say watch whatsoever witness women written
66. oldal - Jesus himself stood in ,the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled ? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts ? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself : handle me, and see ; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
54. oldal - When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him ; for I find no fault in him. The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
33. oldal - He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
7. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
31. oldal - Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. He then having received the sop went immediately out : and it was night. Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
29. oldal - Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet ? Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now ; but thou shalt know hereafter. Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: anil ye are clean, but not all.
65. oldal - And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.
6. oldal - And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying ,• Hosanna to the son of David...
6. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.