Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Apostle appear become believe blessed blood brethren bring character Christian church coming concerning condemnation conscience consider continually danger dead death described desire divine duty earth effect eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy hope important iniquity Jesus Christ judge judgment knowledge labour light live look Lord Lord Jesus means mind nature neglect never ourselves pardon peace perhaps persons prayer present promises reason receive refuge rejoice religion repentance rest righteousness saith salvation Satan saved Saviour Scripture seek sense serve sinners sins soul speak spirit stand suffer sure terror thee things thou thoughts tion true truth turn unto walk whole wicked wrath
216. oldal - Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, "My way is hid from the Lord, And my judgment is passed over from my God"?
308. oldal - And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord , And the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
337. oldal - But when the Son of Man shall come in His glory and all the angels with Him, then shall He sit on the throne of His glory, and before Him shall be gathered all the nations, and He shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats, and He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
190. oldal - And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
204. oldal - So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
277. oldal - When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer.
204. oldal - For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head-, and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke. According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompense to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompense.
350. oldal - Are they ministers of Christ ? (I speak as a fool) I am more ; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one ; thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep...
133. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.