Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore appear bear bless blest breath bright cease cheerful Christ Christian clouds command darkness dead death divine dwell earth eternal face faith Father fear feel feet flow friends give glorious glory grace grief hand hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour hymn Jesus keep kind King land leave lift light live look Lord meet mercy mind MONTGOMERY morning mortal nature never night o'er pain pass path peace praise pray prayer presence pure raise reign rest rise roll round sacred seek shade shine sight sing skies sleep song sorrow soul sound spirit spread stand stars storm strength sweet teach tears thee thine things thou art thoughts throne tongue trust truth voice wandering Watts WESLEY wings wisdom worship
4. oldal - IN the cross of Christ I glory, Towering o'er the wrecks of time; All the light of sacred story Gathers round its head sublime.
8. oldal - HARK the glad sound ! the Saviour comes, The Saviour promised long ! Let every heart prepare a throne, And every voice a song.
11. oldal - O GOD of Bethel ! by whose hand Thy people still are fed ; Who through this weary pilgrimage Hast all our fathers led ! 2 Our vows, our prayers we now present Before thy throne of grace : God of our fathers ! be the God Of their succeeding race.
11. oldal - A glory gilds the sacred page, Majestic, like the sun ; It gives a light to every age ; It gives, but borrows none.
6. oldal - Jesus' sacred voice, Come, and make my paths your choice ; I will guide you to your home ; Weary pilgrim, hither come ! 2 Thou who, houseless, sole, forlorn, Long hast borne the proud world's scorn, Long hast roamed the barren waste, Weary pilgrim, hither haste ! 3 Ye who, tossed on beds of pain, Seek for ease, but seek in vain ; Ye, whose...
4. oldal - Could we but climb where Moses stood And view the landscape o'er, Not Jordan's stream, nor death's cold flood Should fright us from the shore.
7. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail The moon takes up the wondrous tale, And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.