The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: Translated Out of the Original Greek, and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. The Text of the Common Translation is Arranged in Paragraphs, Such as the Sense Requires; the Divisions of Chapters and Verses Being Noted in the Margin, for Reference
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels answered Apostles asked behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth entered evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known lest light live Lord Lord Jesus Luke Mark Matt mother multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preached priests prophets received righteousness saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven sins spake speak Spirit spoken stood suffer temple thee things thou thou hast thou shalt took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman written
269. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
16. oldal - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at. any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
7. oldal - Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them : otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
269. oldal - Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God, that ye may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of captains and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men both free and bond, both small and great.
82. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying ; Lord, Lord, open unto us ; and he shall answer and say unto you ; I know you not, whence ye are...
84. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it ? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
22. oldal - Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee : it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
25. oldal - And He saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
51. oldal - Verily I say unto you ; There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, but he shall receive an hundred-fold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions, and in the world to come eternal life.