Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
beauty blessed blest bright bring calm cheer child Christ claim cloud comes comfort counsel dark Death deep delight dost doubt eternal Everlasting everywhere fair faith fear feel feet flow Fret Friend gathered gentle give glad God's grace grief hand happy hath heart heaven hold holy hope hour infinite Jesus kind lead life's light listening living look Lord morning mystery never night o'er pain passing path patience peace perfect pleasant praise prayer present prove pure quiet Remember repose rest safe shadows silent smile soft solace song sorrow soul stay strength strong sunshine sure sweet teaching tears tender thankful thee thine things thou Thou art thought time's tone troubled true trust unto voice wait watchful weary wild wisdom wise wonderful x x x
271. oldal - And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good ? there is none good but one, that is, God : but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
271. oldal - Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go, and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
264. oldal - God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
281. oldal - And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them: "Verily I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: for all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
317. oldal - And there shall be no more curse : but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him : and they shall see his face ; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
258. oldal - For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned ; but now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly. Wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God ; for he hath prepared for them a city.
239. oldal - And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
304. oldal - And after this, Joseph of Arimathea (being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews) besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave.