Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Moral and Religious Miscellany, Or Sixty-One Aphoretical Essays: On Some ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affections againſt alſo Apoſtle appear become believe body called character charity Chriſt chriſtian comfort commanded conſcience contented continued converted corrupt covenant creature death deſire devil divine doctrine duty earth endeavors enjoy enter ESSAY eternal evidence evil faith Father fear finners foul fruit give glory God's goſpel grace guilt hath heart heaven himſelf holineſs holy honor hope human importance itſelf John judgment kind knowledge light living Lord Lord's manner means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature never obedience ourſelves peace perfect perform perſon preparation promiſes providence reaſon receive religion religious renewed repentance righteouſneſs ſame ſcriptures ſeems ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſtate ſuch temper thee theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth unconverted union unto uſe virtue whole wholly wicked zeal
133. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life ; and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
80. oldal - The Lord's supper is a sacrament wherein, by giving and receiving bread and wine according to Christ's appointment, his death is showed forth, and the worthy receivers are not after a corporal and carnal manner, but by faith, made partakers of his body and blood, with all his benefits, to their spiritual nourishment and growth in grace.
18. oldal - That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.
173. oldal - Whether ye eat or drink, or whatever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
70. oldal - God hath exalted to be a Prince and a Saviour, to give repentance and remission of sins...
157. oldal - Jerufalem, and to an innumerable company of angels : to the general aflembly and church of the firft-born, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the fpirits of juft men made perfect. And to Jefus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of fprinkling, that fpeaketh better things than that of Abel.
196. oldal - He that is flow to anger, is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his fpirit, than he that taketh a city.
173. oldal - Chrift ; not with eye-fervice, as men-pleafers, but as the fervants of Chrift, doing the will of God from the heart ; with good will doing fervice, as to the Lord, and not...
27. oldal - Lebanon, excellent as the cedars; his mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O ye daughters of Jerusalem.