The national restoration and conversion of the twelve tribes of Israel, or, Notes on some prophecies believed to relate to those two great events
Wertheim & Macintosh, 1854 - 578 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The National Restoration and Conversion of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, Or ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
The National Restoration and Conversion of the Twelve Tribes of Israel: Or ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
Abraham according admitted already argument army Assyria authority become believe blessing body Branch bring brought called captivity cause chap chapter character Christ Christian Church clear conclusion conditional confederacy consequence considered conversion covenant daughters David delivered described destruction distinct effect Ephraim established expression Ezek Ezekiel fact force foretold gathered Gentiles give God's Greece Hebrew Holy Land house of Israel implies important included intended interpretation Isaiah Israel Jacob Jeremiah Jerusalem Jews Judah judgments king kingdom language latter days literal Lord meaning mentioned Messiah never observe passage phrase possession precisely prediction present Professor promises prophecy prophet prove reason reference remains rendering restoration says Scripture seed seems sense shalt sons speaking spiritual take place taken Tarshish thee thou tribes unto vers whole Zechariah Zion
172. oldal - Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
443. oldal - And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
543. oldal - I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
548. oldal - After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down ; and I will "build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up : 17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
70. oldal - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
138. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people ; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
532. oldal - Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.
532. oldal - The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
485. oldal - Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities : Thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, A tabernacle that shall not be taken down ; Not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, Neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.