Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Account Acts Advantages Affections againſt appear approve ariſe Attention Authority Belief Caſe Cauſe certainly Character Chriſtians clear common concerning Conduct Conſcience Conſequence conſider Conſtitution corrupt Courſe Deity Deſires Direction Diſpoſitions Divine Duty Enjoyments Evidence Evil Excellence Exerciſe Exiſtence Fact Faculties Faith firſt Forms Foundation future give given Goodneſs Government Governor greateſt Happineſs Heart higheſt himſelf Honour human Importance Improvement Influence Inſtances Intereſt juſt kind leaſt Light lively Lord Love Mankind Means Meaſure ment Mind moral moſt muſt Nature neceſſary neſs never Notions Objects obſerve Order ourſelves particular Paſſions Perfection Perſons plain plainly Pleaſure Point Power Practice Prayer Principles publick rational Reaſon Reflection Religion render reſpect Right ſame Saviour ſay ſee Senſe SERM ſeveral ſhall ſhould Society ſome Spirit ſtrong ſuch Superſtition Temper themſelves theſe Things thoſe tion true Truth Univerſe Uſe Vice Virtue whole World Worth
viii. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
179. oldal - Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
v. oldal - make speed, hasten his work, that we may see it; and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it. 20. Wo unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
255. oldal - F ye then be rifen with Chrift, feek thofe things which are above, where Chrift fitteth on the right hand of God.
337. oldal - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
221. oldal - But the wifdom that is from above, is firft pure, then peaceable, gentle, and eafy to be entreated, full of mercy and good, fruits, without partiality and without hypocrify.
339. oldal - have given you an example, that ye fhould " do as I have done to you. Verily, verily, .*' I fay unto you, The fervant is not greater ." than his lord ; neither he, that is fent, ." greater than he that fent him. If ye know ." thefe things, happy are ye, if ye do them :
125. oldal - He that planted the ear, jhall he not hear? He that formed the eye jhall he not fee ? \ o.
358. oldal - Therefore all things whatfoever ye would that men fhould do to you, do ye even fo to them : for this is the law and the prophets.