Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according admit amongst Apostles appear argument assured authority believe called charity Christ Christian Church circumstances clear coming conclusion condition conduct consequences consider consist death deny difficulty Divine doctrine doubt duty effect equally established eternal evidence existence expect express fact faith former frequently future give Gospel ground happiness heart heaven Holy hope human important Jesus Jews judgment kind knowledge least less light lives look Lord mankind manner matter means minds miracles moral Moses nature object observe opinion original ourselves performance period persons poor practical present principles probably professes proof prophecies prove punishment question reason receive reference regard religion respect Revelation rich Saviour Scriptures seems sense shew society speaking spirit sufficient supposed Testament things tion true truth unto various virtue whole writer
45. oldal - Saviour: knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
28. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
149. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels : for I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not : sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
351. oldal - But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
298. oldal - And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.
28. oldal - But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
8. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt-offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he-goats.
93. oldal - We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts : knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.