Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections ages allow answer apostles appears authority become believe Bible blessings called cause character Christ Christians command concerning condemned conduct consider continually crimes death desire divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil express fact faith Father fear fruits give given glory Gospel grace growth hand hath heart holy honour hope human important increase inspiration Jesus Jews judge judgment justice kind king knowledge known lives Lord manner means meet mind miracles Moses nature never objections observe peace penitent perfect person pray prayer present principles produced proof prophet prove punishment reason receive recorded relate religion render repentance requires respect revelation salvation says Scripture sinner sins soul speak Spirit suppose sure Testament testimony thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wisdom writers
206. oldal - That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world...
xii. oldal - Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision ; but shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
67. oldal - Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth ; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
60. oldal - Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him ; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord.
vii. oldal - Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
371. oldal - Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
138. oldal - Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned...
129. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge, and in all judgement : that ye may approve things that are excellent...
77. oldal - own salvation with fear and trembling ; for it is " God that worketh in you to will and to do of his