Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt alſo anſwer apoſtles appear argument authority becauſe believe bleſſed blood body caſe Chriſt Chriſtian church clear concerning conſider continue deſign divine doctrine doubt evidence example eyes faith firſt follow fome fuch further give given goſpel grace hard hath heart himſelf holy human inſtance Jews John kind light live Lord manner matter means mind miracles moſt muſt nature neceſſary needs never objection obſcure obſerve occaſion once opinions ourſelves paſſages perfect perſon plain points practice preached pretend proof proper propoſed prove purpoſe reaſon religion revelation ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſtate ſtill ſuch ſufferings ſufficient ſure temptations themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth underſtood unto uſe virtue whole whoſe wiſdom wonderful writings
30. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing : for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
61. oldal - Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time.
165. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast, the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
123. oldal - ... they shall take up serpents ; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
15. oldal - For every one that doth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doth the truth, cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
117. oldal - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
59. oldal - Choofing rather to fuffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleafures of fin for a feafon...
22. oldal - John again thofe things which ye do hear and fee: The blind receive their fight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleanfed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raifed up, and the poor have the gofpel preached to them. And blefled is he whofoever fhall not be offended in me.
86. oldal - Moses' law died without mercy, of how much sorer punishment shall they be thought worthy, who have trodden under foot the Son of God, and have counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith they were sanctified, an unholy thing, and have done despite unto the Spirit of grace ? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.