Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo Altar Apoſtles appear becauſe believe Bleſſed Blood Body bound Bread bring called caſe Celebrate Charity Chriſt Chriſtian Church Command common Communion Conſcience conſider courſe Covenant Diſciples Divine doth drink Duty eſpecially Evil Example Faith Feaſt firſt follow give God's Grace hand hath Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Inſtitution Jeſus Jews live Lord Lord's Love Man's manner matter Matth means Mind moſt muſt Myſtery Nature neceſſary Neceſſity obſerve offer Pardon particular Peace perfect Perſons poſture Power Practice Prayer Preparation preſent purpoſe Reaſon receive Religion Repentance Sacrament ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Scripture ſee ſelf ſelves ſhall ſhew ſhould Sins ſome Souls ſpeak Spirit ſtand ſtill ſuch Table themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true unto uſe Virtue whole World
255. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether it be to the King as supreme, or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil-doers, and for the praise of them that do well.
256. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
250. oldal - CHILDREN, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; that it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
174. oldal - So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
161. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
250. oldal - That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
244. oldal - Jesus : who, being in the form of God, thought it no robbery to be equal with God...
150. oldal - When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.