Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according action admit afford allowed amongst animal appears argument arise assert authority become believe belong body brought called carried cause certain certainly Christian circumstances common conduct consequence considered course difficulties doctrine doubt earth effect evidence evil examine existence expect eyes fact feeling follows give given greater ground habit human human mind idea imagination inquiry instance knowledge known laws least less light living look mankind material matter means merely mind moral namely nature necessary never notions object observed occurred once operation origin ourselves perfect perhaps persons philosophers possessed possible present principle produced prove question reason reference regard relation religion respect rest result seems sense short side simply sort speak spirit suppose things thinking thinking power thought tion true truth writings
80. oldal - Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily , therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
36. oldal - And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
267. oldal - THAT which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled of the word of life ; (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...
290. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
151. oldal - There wanted yet the master-work, the end Of all yet done; a creature, who, not prone • And brute as other creatures, but endued With sanctity of reason, might erect His stature, and upright with front serene Govern the rest, self-knowing; and from thence Magnanimous to correspond with Heaven...
43. oldal - Did I request thee, Maker, from my clay To mould me man ? Did I solicit thee From darkness to promote me...
37. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
322. oldal - European friends, that the superstitious practices which deform the Hindoo religion have nothing to do with the pure spirit of its dictates!