Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The School of Chemical Manures: Or Elementary Principles in the Use of ...
M. George Ville
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Acid phosphate action added additions agriculture American Appendix Application Author become Beets Books cent CHAPTER chemical manures cloth Clover College Colors Colza complete manure composition Comprising Construction Containing cost crops culture Description Designs Drawing Dyeing edition employed Engineer engravings Examples expenses experimental fields experiments Fabrication fertility Formulæ four FOURTH Francs French give ground HECTARE hectolitres Illustrated important Improvements Including indications Instructions Iron JAMES John Kilogrammes Manufacture Materials matter Mechanical Metals Methods mineral Mines mixed natural necessary Nitrate of potassa Nitrate of soda nitrogen numerous obtained phosphate of lime plants plates Plot ploughing Potatoes Practical Practical Treatise preferable Preparation Price Principles Processes Professor Properties proportion Quantities revised ROTATION Royal Rules School SECOND soil square stable manure Steam Steel substances Sulphate of ammonia Sulphate of lime Tables THIRD tion Translated various vegetables Water Weight Wheat Wood yield
115. oldal - AMATEUR MECHANICS' WORKSHOP: A treatise containing plain and concise directions for the manipulation of Wood and Metals, including Casting, Forging, Brazing, Soldering and Carpentry. By the author of the
13. oldal - A Practical Treatise on the Manufacture of Worsteds and Carded Yarns : Comprising Practical Mechanics, with Rules and Calculations applied to Spinning; Sorting, Cleaning, and Scouring Wools; the English and French methods of Combing, Drawing, and Spinning Worsteds and Manufacturing Carded Yarns. Translated from the French of CHARLES LEROUX, Mechanical Engineer, and Superintendent of a Spinning Mill, by HORATIO PAINE, MD, and AA FESQUET, Chemist and Engineer.
11. oldal - HUGHES. i2mo. .... $1.50 HULME. — Worked Examination Questions in Plane Geometrical Drawing : For the Use of Candidates for the Royal Military Academy, Woolwich; the Royal Military College, Sandhurst; the Indian Civil Engineering College, Cooper's Hill ; Indian Public Works and Telegraph Departments ; Royal Marine Light Infantry; the Oxford and Cambridge Local Examinations, etc.
22. oldal - THAUSING.— The Theory and Practice of the Preparation of Malt and the Fabrication of Beer: With especial reference to the Vienna Process of Brewing. Elaborated from personal experience by JULIUS E. THAUSING, Professor at the School for Brewers, and at the Agricultural Institute, Modling, near Vienna.
10. oldal - Construction of Railroads, intended Expressly for the Young Engineer, together with Numerous Valuable Rules and Examples. By W.
23. oldal - On Artificial Manures : Their Chemical Selection and Scientific Application to Agriculture. A series of Lectures given at the Experimental Farm at Vincennes, during 1867 and 1874-75. By M. GEORGES VILLE. Translated and Edited by WILLIAM CROOKES, FRS Illustrated by thirty-one engravings. 8vo., 450 pages ...... $6.00 VILLE.
24. oldal - Sheet-Metal Worker's Instructor: For Zinc, Sheet-Iron, Copper, and Tin-Plate Workers, etc. Containing a selection of Geometrical Problems ; also, Practical and Simple Rules for Describing the various Patterns required in the different branches of the above Trades. By REUBEN H. WARN, Practical Tin-Plate Worker. To which is added an Appendix, containing Instructions for...
15. oldal - FORMULAE for finding the Discharge of Water from Orifices, Notches, Weirs, Pipes, and Rivers. With New Formulae, Tables, and General Information on Rain-fall, Catchment-Basins, Drainage, Sewerage, Water Supply for Towns and Mill Power. By JOHN NEVILLE, Civil Engineer, MRIA Third Edition, carefully revised, with considerable Additions.