Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham affliction Apostle Apostle's appear atonement believing better blessings blood body brethren bring brought called character Church coming complete connected consider continue covenant dead death divine duty earth economy efficacy enabled endured enjoy entered Epistle equivalent eternal evil exhortation expression fact faith Father fear fitted flesh follow give given glory grace hand hath heart heaven Hebrew Christians High Priest holy honour hope illustration important influence Israel Jesus Christ kind living look Lord meaning mind Moses nature never obedience object obtained offered passage passed peace perfect performed person prayer present profession promise reason received reference regard respecting revelation sacrifice salvation seems sense serve sins speak spiritual sprinkling statement suffering thee things thou tion trials true truth unto verse whole words
122. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
279. oldal - Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
97. oldal - By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
57. oldal - By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; for he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
63. oldal - These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
99. oldal - Moreover He said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
33. oldal - But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
264. oldal - O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, 'Behold your God!
12. oldal - God is not a man that he should lie, nor the son of man that he should repent.