Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo Amen aſſurance believe beloved beſt body bring certainly child Chriſt comfort confidence continually counſel daily dear father death deliver deſire divine earth enemies eternal evil eyes faith fall father fatherly heart fear feel fins firſt forgive forgiveneſs give given glory God's God's paternal heart grace gracious hand haſt heaven heavenly himſelf holy honour hope immediately itſelf Jeſus king kingdom knowledge known likewiſe live look Lord Lord's Prayer means mind moſt mouth muſt neceſſary never obtain ourſelves peace petition poor praiſe pray promiſed pure receive riches ſaid Saviour ſays ſee ſeek ſhall ſhould ſin ſon ſoul ſpirit ſtill ſtrength ſuch ſuffer temptation thee themſelves ther theſe thine thing thoſe thou art thoughts thy name tion true unto whole wilt word
214. oldal - I will ransom them from the power of the grave ; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: Repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
121. oldal - God ; and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them : and I will make an EVERLASTING covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them to do them good : but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
210. oldal - My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
195. oldal - We see our sins forgiven. 3 Unholy and impure Are all our thoughts and ways: His hands infected nature cure With sanctifying grace. 4 The powers of hell agree To hold our souls in vain ; He sets the sons of bondage free, And breaks the cursed chain. 5 Lord, we adore thy ways To bring us near to God, Thy sovereign power, thy healing grace, And thine atoning blood.
195. oldal - Howbeit, in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
120. oldal - But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. 20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
111. oldal - I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it : that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
217. oldal - And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom : to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
228. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.