Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Pottery and Porcelain of All Times and Nations: With Tables of Factory and ...
William Cowper Prime
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2014
American ancient appear artists Assyria baked beautiful birds blue border bowl brought called century ceramic character China Chinese clay Coll collection collector color common continued covered cups decorated described designs dishes Dresden early Egyptian enamel England English engraved established Europe exist fabric factory faience figures flowers four frequently give glaze gold Greek green ground groups hard head illustrations imitations important inches includes indicate interest Italy kinds known later leaves less letters lines lustre manufacture mark medallions Museum objects origin ornaments painted paste patterns period Persian Phenician pieces plate porcelain pottery present printed probably produced rare relief resembling rich Saracen saucer says Sèvres signed sometimes specimens Staffordshire style subjects supposed surface taste tiles tion unknown usually variety various varying vases wares Wedgwood yellow
522. oldal - With a, full View of the English-Dutch Struggle against Spain, and of the Origin and Destruction of the Spanish Armada. By JOHN LOTHROP MOTLEY, LL.D., DCL Portraits.
47. oldal - Go to,. let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon...
47. oldal - And they said, Go to, let us build us a city, and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven ; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
524. oldal - PRIME'S POTTERY AND PORCELAIN. Pottery and Porcelain of All Times and Nations. With Tables of Factory and Artists' Marks, for the Use of Collectors. By WILLIAM C. PRIME, LL.D. Illustrated. 8vo, Cloth, Uncut Edges and Gilt Tops, $7 00 ; Half Calf, $9 25. (In a Box.) CESNOLA'S CYPRUS.
382. oldal - EARTHEN-WARE, manufactured by Hartley, Greens, and Co., at Leeds- Pottery: with a great variety of other articles. The same Enamel'd, Printed or Ornamented with Gold to any Pattern...
153. oldal - The latter part of the fifteenth and beginning of the sixteenth century, a period almost barren in the annals of English poetry, was marked by a remarkable series of distinguished poets in Scotland. During this period flourished Dunbar, Henryson, Mercier, Harry the Minstrel, Gavin Douglas, Bellenden, Kennedy, and Lyndesay.
372. oldal - The material is an earth, the produce of the Cherokee nation in America, called by the natives unaker.
521. oldal - 76. A History of the Battles of the Revolution.