Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acquainted Addison's ants appear asked beauty believe body bring called common consider conversation creatures death desire distinguished dress earth edit face fair fear female fortune French gave give given greatest Guardian hand happy hath head hear heart honour hope human immediately IRONSIDE keep kind king lady late learned least leave less letter light lion live look lord manner matter means mention mind nature never noble obliged observed occasion paper particular passed person pleased pleasure poet present published reader reason received says seems sense servant short side soul speak taken tell thing thou thought tion told took town turn virtue whole woman writing young
23. oldal - Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper ? the glory of his nostrils is terrible. He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men. He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted ; neither turneth he back from the sword.
398. oldal - She is not afraid of the snow for her household. For all her household are clothed with scarlet.
31. oldal - Hitherto shalt thou come and no farther, and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.
398. oldal - Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. ' ' The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
197. oldal - A new commandment I give unto you : That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love one for another.
23. oldal - He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha! And he smelleth the battle afar off, The thunder of the captains, and the shouting.
32. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: they shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; and as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
399. oldal - She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night. She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff. She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.