Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according angels apostle appear attend become believe blessings blood body brethren bring called cause character Christ Christians church comfort commandments concerning condemnation conduct conscience consider continue conversation cross dead death desire divine doctrines duty earth effects endeavour enemies eternal event evidently evil expect faith Father favour fear give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human important interest Jesus judge judgment kind language light live Lord Lord's manner means mind nature object observe peace perfect persons preaching present produce profession promised prove reason receive rejoice religion render repentance respect righteousness salvation saved Saviour scripture seek shew sinners sins soul speak sufferings sure thee things thou thoughts tion true truth understand unto whole wisdom
246. oldal - The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
114. oldal - And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger...
226. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
127. oldal - O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
265. oldal - I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot : I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.
346. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore, if thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
214. oldal - When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
184. oldal - ... but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.