Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Thanksgiving Sermon, Preach'd October the 9th, 1746. for the Happy ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
abſolute Acts almighty alſo Apoſtles Apoſtles-creed begotten believe belonging body cauſal Chriſt chriſtian civil conſtitution creatures creed dead death directed diſcourſe divine divine-life dominion earth eſtabliſhment eternal executive exerciſe eyes faculties Faithful Father firſt foundation give glory Godlike goodneſs habit happy heaven higheſt himſelf holy Holy-ghoſt Hopes incarnate inſtead inviſible inviſible church John John xiv King kingdom knowledge laſt laws legiſlative liberty light living Lord means mind moral muſt namely natural neceſſary Nicene-creed operation perfect perſon powers practice praiſes preſent proceſs prophets rank regeneration reign render reſpect reſurrection ruler ſalvation ſcriptures ſhall ſoul ſpiritual ſtate ſteps ſuch ſuitable ſupreme ſyſtem temple theſe things thoſe thro tive tri-union true underſtanding union uſe virtue viſible church vital whole wiſe xxii
38. oldal - Son of God, Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made. Who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
16. oldal - Who although he be God and man, yet he is not two, but one Christ ; one, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the manhood into God ; one altogether, not by confusion of substance, but by unity of person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man, so God and man is one Christ.
15. oldal - So there is one Father, not three Fathers ^ one Son, not three Sons " one Holy Ghoft, not three Holy Ghofts. And in this Trinity, none is afore, or after other ; none is -greater, or lefs than another ; But the whole three perfbns are co-eternal together: and co-equal.
6. oldal - What is it then? I will pray with the fpirit, and I will pray with the underftanding alfo : I will fing with the fpirit, and I will ting with the underftanding alfo.
6. oldal - Who alfo hath made us able miniiiers of the new teftament, not of the letter, but of the fpirit: for the letter killeth, but the fpirit giveth life.
11. oldal - Whofoever will be faved : before all things it is neceflary that he hold the Catholick Faith.
13. oldal - Son incomprehenfible : and the Holy Ghoft incomprehenfible. " The Father eternal, the Son eternal : and the Holy Ghoft eternal. " And yet they are not three eternals : but one eternal. " As alfo there are not three incomprehenfibles, nor three uncreated : but one uncreated, and one incomprehenfible. " So likewife the Father is Almighty, the Son Almighty : and the Holy Ghoft Almighty. " And yet they are not three Almighties : but one Almighty. " So the Father is God, the Son is God : and the Holy...
31. oldal - Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried ; he defcended into hell: the third day he rofe again from the dead ; he afcended into heaven, and fitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he (hall come to judge the quick and the dead.
13. oldal - But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghoft is all one: the Glory equal, the Majefty coeternal. Such as the Father is, fuch is the Son: and fuch is the Holy Ghoft. The Father uncreate, the Son uncreate: and the Holy Ghoft uncreate.