Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts allow answer apostle appear appointed attention authority become believe blessings blood body called cause character Christ Christian comfort commandment concerning condemnation conduct consider consist continually creatures death desire disposition divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect enemies especially Essay eternal evident evil expect express faith Father flesh give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human important influence instructions Jesus John judgment justice justified kind knowledge language live Lord Lord's manner means mediator mind nature never obedience object observe peace perfect person pray prayer present principles profession promises proper prove reason receive relation religion render respect revelation righteousness sacred salvation says scrip scriptures seek sense servants shew sinners sins soul speak sufferings suppose things tion true truth unto whole wisdom worship
135. oldal - For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son : That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son, honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
126. oldal - Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
113. oldal - And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
269. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
149. oldal - And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face ; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
138. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
222. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...
248. oldal - And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
113. oldal - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
260. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought ; but the Spirit itself maketh intercession, for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.