Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adapted Apparatus Arithmetic arranged Atlas Author Bell Board of Education Book brass British Cambridge Children Classes cloth College coloured complete containing Copies Course crown 8vo Description Diagrams diameter Dictionary ditto dozen Drawing Edition electrical Elementary Elements England English Examples Exercises Fellow folio French Geography Geometry German glass Grammar Greek Groombridge Hachette half bound History Home Illustrated improved inches Instruction Introduction Knowledge Language Latin Lessons List London Longman Manual Maps Master Mechanics Models mounted Natural Notes object oblong Oliver & Boyd Outlines Paris Physical placed plates Practical Presented by Board Principles printed published Questions Reading receiver Revised roller royal Rules School Science Second selected Series sheets showing Simpkin Society Sons Study System Tables Teachers Teaching Text Three tion Treatise tube University various vols volume York Young
1. oldal - The Greek Testament : with a critically revised Text ; a Digest of Various Readings ; Marginal References to Verbal and Idiomatic Usage ; Prolegomena ;"and a Critical and Exegetical Commentary. For the Use of Theological Students and Ministers. By HENRY ALFORD, DD, Dean of Canterbury. Vol. I., containing the Four Gospels.
71. oldal - Maunder's Treasury of Natural History ; Or, a Popular Dictionary of Animated Nature : In which the Zoological Characteristics that distinguish the different Classes, Genera, and Species, are combined with a variety of interesting Information illustrative of the Habits, Instincts, and General Economy of the Animal Kingdom.
24. oldal - Wilson's Illustration of the Method of explaining the New Testament, by the early opinions of Jews and Christians concerning Christ.
4. oldal - Prize Essay for 1877. 8vo. 8.r. 6V. SMITH— Works by the Rev. BARNARD SMITH, MA, Rector of Glaston, Rutland, late Fellow and Senior Bursar of St. Peter's College, Cambridge. ARITHMETIC AND ALGEBRA, in their Principles and Application ; with numerous systematically arranged Examples taken from the Cambridge Examination Papers, with especial reference to the Ordinary Examination for the BA Degree.
3. oldal - PUCKLE.— An Elementary Treatise on Conic Sections and Algebraic Geometry. With a numerous collection of Easy Examples progressively arranged, especially designed for the use of Schools and Beginners. By G. HALE PUCKLE, MA, Principal of Windermere College.
14. oldal - HODGSON -MYTHOLOGY FOR LATIN VERSIFICATION. A brief Sketch of the Fables of the Ancients, prepared to be rendered into Latin Verse for Schools.
18. oldal - The various changes that have taken place in our constitution are briefly but clearly described. It is surprising how successfully the editor has not merely avoided the obscurity which generally accompanies brevity, but invested his narrative with an interest too often wanting in larger historical works. The information conveyed is thoroughly sound; and the utility of the book is much increased by the addition of examination questions at the end of each chapter.
24. oldal - Lectures on ancient history, from the earliest times to the taking of Alexandria by Octavianus...
21. oldal - A History of Greece from the Earliest Times to the Roman Conquest With Supplementary Chapters on the History of Literature and Art. By WILLIAM SMITH, LL.D., Editor of the Dictionaries of "Greek and Roman Antiquities," "Biography and Mythology," and
16. oldal - OUTLINE OF SACRED GEOGRAPHY. 6d. This little work is a manual of Scripture Geography for young persons. It is designed to communicate such a knowledge of the places mentioned in holy writ as will enable children more clearly to understand the sacred narrative. It contains references to the passages of Scripture in which the most remarkable places are mentioned, notes chiefly historical and descriptive, and a Map of the Holy Land in provinces and tribes.