Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Sailors Hymn Book: Being a Selection of the Beauties of Sacred Verse, by ...
George Charles Smith
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Sailors Hymn-Book: Being A Selection of the Beauties of Sacred Verse, by the ...
George Charles Smith
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
adore Angels appear atoning Balm bear beauties Behold beneath bids bleeding bless blood bring Christ COLLECTION command cross crown darkness dear death deep died divine dying earth eternal eyes face faith Father fear flood flow foes give glorious glory grace grief guilt hand hast hath head healing hear heart heaven heavenly hell hiding Holy hope Jesu's Jesus King Lamb land light live look Lord mighty mountains never o'er pain peace praise rage raise reigns rejoice rest righteousness rise rock roll round sacred Sailors saints Salvation Saviour shine sight sing sink sinners sins skies song sorrows soul sound spirit spread stand storm streams sweet tempest thee thine thou thousand thro throne tongue unto victory voice wait WATTS waves WESLEY whole winds wonders wounds
137. oldal - Wash me, and make me thus thine own ; Wash me, and mine thou art : Wash me, but not my feet alone, My hands, my head, my heart.
161. oldal - T is He adorned my naked soul, And made salvation mine ; Upon a poor, polluted worm He makes His graces shine. 3. And, lest the shadow of a spot Should on my soul be found, He took the robe the Saviour wrought, And cast it all around.
91. oldal - It was my guide, my light, my all, It bade my dark forebodings cease; And through the storm and danger's thrall, It led me to the port of peace. Now safely moored, my perils o'er, I'll sing, first in night's diadem, For ever and for evermore, The Star, the Star of Bethlehem.
81. oldal - Sinners in derision crowned Him. Mocking thus the Saviour's claim ; Saints and angels crowd around Him, Own His title, praise His name. Crown Him, crown Him : Spread abroad the Victor's fame.
95. oldal - Rock of Ages, cleft for me, Let me hide myself in Thee ! Let the water and the blood, From Thy riven side which flowed, Be of sin the double cure, Cleanse me from its guilt and power.
59. oldal - SWEET the moments, rich in blessing, Which before the cross I spend ; Life, and health, and peace possessing, From the sinner's dying Friend, Here I'll sit for ever viewing, Mercy's streams in streams of blood, Precious drops my soul bedewing, Plead and claim my peace with God.
141. oldal - ONE there is, above all others, Well deserves the name of Friend ; His is love beyond a brother's, Costly, free, and knows no end...
24. oldal - MY soul, repeat his praise, Whose mercies are so great; Whose anger is so slow to rise, So ready to abate. 2 God will not always chide ; And when his strokes are felt, His strokes are fewer than our crimes.