Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abuse according actually affirmed answer appear Archbishop authority better Bishop body called cause century charge Christ Christian Church clergy confession continued course death divine doctrine doubt earth ecclesiastical effect England English evil faith Friars further give God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven heresy heretic holy honour human John king known labours language learning less Lewis Library living Lord maintained ment mind nature never object opinions original Oxford Papacy Papal Parliament period person poor Pope preaching prelates present priests principles printed probably question reason received Reformer regarded religious remains remarkable render respecting Rome Romish sacramental says scarcely Scriptures secular seems soul speaks spirit sufficient testimony thing thou thought tion tract translation true truth University Vaughan volume whole Wiclif writings
206. oldal - A compilation from earlier historical works made, in the form in which we have it, at the end of the thirteenth or the beginning of the fourteenth century and known by the name of WALTER OF COVENTRY (W.
345. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.
198. oldal - A good man was there of religion, And was a poor parson of a town. But rich he was of holy thought and work...
310. oldal - In church music, curiosity and ostentation of art, wanton or light, or unsuitable harmony, such as only pleaseth the ear, and doth not naturally serve to the very kind and degree of those impressions which the matter that goeth with it leaveth, or is apt to leave, in men's minds, doth rather blemish and disgrace that we do, than add either beauty or furtherance unto it.
35. oldal - That say, Let Him make speed, and hasten His work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
198. oldal - And was a poore Parson of a town; But rich he was of holy thought and work; He was also a learned man, a clerk, That Christes Gospel trewely would preach: His parishens devoutly would he teach. Benign he was, and wonder diligent, And in adversity full patient; And such he was y-proved ofte sithes.