Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Useful Information for Engineers: Being a Series of Lectures
William Fairbairn, Sir
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
appears applied attained Author boiler Breaking weight bridges calculated cause collapse compared considerable considered construction crane Crown 8vo crushed cube cylinder deck determine diameter direction Edition effect employed ends engine English equal experiments external feet flues force formula fracture give glass Globe greater History Illustrations important improvements increase introduction iron knowledge Lectures length load machine material mean measured mechanical ments mills nature nearly necessary observed obtained placed plates position Post 8vo powers practical present pressure principle progress proportion reduced Remarks resistance revised riveted round ship shown side Specimen square inch steam stone strain strength subjected Table temperature thickness Third tion tons tubes varies vessel vols weight wheel whole Woodcuts wrought iron
7. oldal - LETTERS and LIFE of FRANCIS BACON, including all his Occasional Works. Collected and edited, with a Commentary, by J.
26. oldal - The LAW RELATING to BENEFIT BUILDING SOCIETIES; with Practical Observations on the Act and all the Cases decided thereon ; also a Form of Rules and Forms of Mortgages. By W. TIDD PEATT, Barrister.
9. oldal - Historical and Critical Commentary on the Old Testament; with a New Translation.
11. oldal - LOUDON'S ENCYCLOPEDIA of PLANTS ; comprising the Specific Character, Description, Culture, History, &c. of all the Plants found in Great Britain.
19. oldal - The WIFE'S MANUAL: or. Prayers, Thoughts, and Songs on Several Occasions of a Matron's Life.
18. oldal - Readings for a Month Preparatory to Confirmation, from Writers of the Early and English Church. By the same Author.
21. oldal - The ALPINE GUIDE. By JOHN BALL, MRIA late President of the Alpine Club.
26. oldal - WILLICH'S POPULAR TABLES for ascertaining the Value of Lifehold, Leasehold, and Church Property, Renewal Fines, &c. ; the Public Funds ; Annual Average Price and Interest on Consols from 1731 to 1861; Chemical, Geographical, Astronomical, Trigonometrical Tables, &c.