Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
12 June 17 Sept 19 July 22 July 25 Sept 28 June 29 April 2nd Lieut Adjutant Alex April 41 army Arthur Assist.-Surg attack Badajoz battle of Corunna battle of Salamanca battle of Vittoria battle of Waterloo Brevet Brevet-Major Brigade Busaco campaign of 1815 Campbell Capt Captain Charles Ciudad Rodrigo Colonel command Cornet Corunna ditto ditto ditto Edward Ensigns expedition Francis Fred Frederick George Henry Holland Hosp.-Assist including the battle Indies James July 36 July 41 June 38 June 41 late Lieut.-Col Lieut.-Colonel Lieut.-Gen Lieutenants Lord Major Major-Gen March Messrs Nive Nivelle Orthes P31 Dec Paymaster Peninsula present Pyrenees Quarter-Master Regiment of Foot Regt Richard Robert Royal served the campaign severely wounded siege and capture Sir John storming Thomas Toulouse vice William
46. oldal - Royal Approbation of the distinguished gallantry of the Brigade of Foot Guards in the Victory of Waterloo, has been pleased, in the name and on the behalf...
202. oldal - Resistance, carried a battery of four guns ; and assisted in the capture and blowing up of a French, man-of-war schooner, and destroyed her convoy, laden with supplies for the French army, 10th March, 1809 ; was subsequently at the siege of Cadiz ; and in 1832 in the castles of Naupoli de Romania, with an allied garrison during an attack on that city. 24 Lieut.-Col. Bunce served at the blockade of Brest, &c. during 1803, 4, 5, and 6.
181. oldal - Nive, and four days' engagements near Bayonne; passage of the Adour, investment of Bayonne, affair» at Vic Bigorre, and Tarbes passage of the Garonne, and subsequent operations to the battle of Toulouse where he was slightly wounded. Served also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo, and capture of Paris. He has received the silver War Medal with five clasps.
181. oldal - Served also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo, at which last he was »lightly wounded.
178. oldal - Mercer served in South America in 1807 and 8. Also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo.
179. oldal - Flushing, and was present at the Peninsular campaigns from Sept., 1812, to the end of the war in 1814, including the battles of the Pyrenees, Nivelle, and Toulouse. He had received the gold medal and one clasp.
48. oldal - Guards,” in commemoration of their having defeated the Grenadiers of the French Imperial Guards upon this memorable occssion.
46. oldal - Highness has also been pleased to approve of the First Regiment of Foot Guards being made a Regiment of Grenadiers, and styled
177. oldal - Nivelle, and Nive, battle of Toulouse, and various skirmishes. Served also the Campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo, and capture of Paris. Sir John received two musket-balls through the left thigh when charging the French rear guard on the morning after the battle of Salamanca, and a violent contusion at Vittoria ; medal and three clasps. 20 Major- General Pym served in Flanders in 1795 and 96 ; expedition to the Texel, 1797 ; expedition to Naples, 1805; battle of Maida,...