Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appeared attention believe Bible blessed brought called character Christ Christian church close comfort conversation cottage dark death delight desire divine doubt dwell dying earth entered eternal expect expressed faith father fear feel felt frequently gave give glory Gospel grace guilt habitation hand happiness hear heard heart heaven heavenly Holy hope human humble Jesus kind kingdom knowledge labour light live looked Lord manner means memory mind minister moral nature never night object observed once pains passed pastor peace persons pleasure poor prayer present principles promises providence reach received religion salvation Saviour scene Scriptures seemed sorrow soul spirit suffered things thought throne tion took truth turned unto walk whole
2. oldal - Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him ? But ye have despised the poor.
92. oldal - WHEN I can read my title clear To mansions in the skies, I bid farewell to every fear, And wipe my weeping eyes.
121. oldal - Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance ? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God ; who will render to every man according to his deeds...
29. oldal - ... and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed and the bounds of their habitation ; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him and find him, though he be not far from every one of us.
166. oldal - And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.
98. oldal - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience ; .and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
91. oldal - Shout, ye little flock, and blest ! You on Jesus' throne shall rest; There your seat is now prepared; There your kingdom and reward.
189. oldal - What ages and what lights are requisite for THIS attainment! This intelligence involves the very attributes of Divinity, while a God is denied. For unless this man is omnipresent, unless he is at this moment in every place in the universe, he cannot know but there may be in some place manifestations of a Deity by which even he would be overpowered.