Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accused Acts apostle appear asserts become believers body brought called cause character charge Christ christian circumstance claims common conduct converts death described destroy disciples divine doctrine early effect Egypt Egyptians emperor enemies Esseans evidence evil fact faith father friends give given gospel Greeks hand heaven historian holy honour important Italy Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus known language learned light living Logos Lord manner means mentioned mind Moses nature notice object observed opinion pagan passage Paul person Philo present priest profession prophets prove punishment reason received regard religion remarkable represents respecting Roman Rome says sect sense sent shew soul speaks spirit sufferings supposed teachers testimony things thou tion true truth unto views virtue whole wisdom writers γαρ δε εν και μεν των
123. oldal - And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda ; for out of thee shall come a Governor that shall rule my people Israel.
485. oldal - But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God : this did not Abraham.
503. oldal - And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
348. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
359. oldal - And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
225. oldal - IT is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
179. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
26. oldal - For indeed he was sick nigh unto death ; but God had mercy on him ; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
127. oldal - And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.