Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
aldermen aldřis annual appointed assign Assistant authority Bailiff body borough aforesaid Borough of Warwick burgens Burgesses burgi pdict called cause charity Charles Charter Church civil Clerk common conduct continue Corporation County Court decree Deed deputy Ditto duty Earl elected England execute fore Free funds further gesses give given grant hands hath heirs Henry hereafter House increase infra inhabitants interest John justices King kingdom Land late letter liberties Lord major manner Mary Master mayor means nobis oath object obtain original ourselves party peace period persons political poor presents quod reason received recorder removed residence respective Richard rough seal sents sive statutes successors tempore existen thereof things Thomas tion town trust tunc volumus Warwick
25. oldal - This Book of Articles before rehearsed is again approved, and allowed to be holden and executed within the realm, by the assent and consent of our Sovereign Lady Elizabeth, by the Grace of God, of England, France, and Ireland, Queen, Defender of the Faith, &c.
54. oldal - OR knowingly and designedly prevent or hinder the election of any other mayor, bailiif, or other chief officer in the same city, borough, or town corporate, upon the day or within the time appointed by charter or ancient usage for such election...
80. oldal - I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren ? 6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
6. oldal - This year by the permission of God went Ethelfleda, lady of Mercia, with all the Mercians to Tamworth; and built the fort there in the fore-part of the summer; and before Lammas that at Stafford: in the next year that at Eddesbury, in the beginning of the summer; and the same year, late in the autumn, that at Warwick.
49. oldal - ... their trust and their oaths. In former ages corporations were jealous of their privileges and customs, to excess and superstition : so that it looked like a strange degeneracy, when all these were now delivered up; and this on design to...
39. oldal - ... professed principles dangerous to the constitution, civil and ecclesiastical. It was also enacted, that all magistrates should disclaim the obligation of the covenant, and should declare both their belief that it was not lawful, upon any pretence whatsoever, to resist the king, and their abhorrence of the traitorous position of taking arms by the king's authority against his person, or against those who were commissioned by him.
54. oldal - ... evidence of the fact, shall lose and forfeit to the queen's highness, her heirs and successors, for his first offence, the profit of all his spiritual benefices or promotions coming or arising in one whole year next after his conviction ; and also that the person so convicted shall for the same offence suffer imprisonment for the space of six months, without bail or mainprise.
52. oldal - An Act for rendering the Proceedings upon Writs of Mandamus and Informations in the Nature of a Quo Warranto more speedy and effectual, and for the more easy trying and determining the Rights of Offices and Franchises in Corporations and Boroughs...
25. oldal - Philip and Mary, by the grace of God, king and queen of England, France. Naples, Jerusalem, and Ireland ; defenders of the faith ; princes of Spain and Sicily ; archdukes of Austria ; dukes of Milan, Burgundy, and Brabant; counts of Hapsburg, Flanders, and Tyrol.