Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam affliction amongst apostle appear bear believe blessed blood body bring Bristol broken called Christ Jesus church consider copies created dead death delight ditto divine earth enjoyed equal ESSAY eternal everlasting evil excel experience express faith Falmouth Father feet flesh fruits give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand hath Head heard heart Holy Ghost honour iniquity Isaiah Jesus Christ John knowledge light look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Mawe's meaning mind Miss nature never passage Paul peace Penzance person Peter pleased preached precious present Psalm receive riches righteousness saints salvation Scripture seen sense sight sinners sins sorrows soul speaking Spirit suffer sure taken thee things thou thought thousand tion Truro truth unto verse walk whole word wrath
64. oldal - Son : in whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins : who is the Image of the invisible God, the First-born of every creature : for by him were all things created, that are in heaven and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers ; all things were created by him and for him ; and he is before all things, and by him all things consist...
79. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
156. oldal - This is a great mystery : but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
42. oldal - O wretched man that I am ! who shall deliver me from the body of this death ? I thank God, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
103. oldal - God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
24. oldal - AND it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, " My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.
7. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
8. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse : for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
33. oldal - Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb; 'and even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.