Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Christian Freedom: The Baird Lecture for 1913 (Classic Reprint)
William Malcolm MacGregor
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Acts Apostle appear authority become believe bishop blessing called character Christian Christian Mysticism Church circumcision conception converts declares Deissmann Didache Divine doctrine Epistle experience faith Father feeling freedom friends Galatians Gentiles gift give God's Gospel grace hath heart Herford Holy Howell Harris human individual instinct Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Johannes Weiss John Judaism Judaizing justified Letters look Lord Luther man's matter means ment mind minister ministry moral Mysticism nature never Old Testament Oman ordination Pascal Paul Paul's Pauline Paulus Percy Gardner perience Peter Pharisaism phrase preaching Ramsay reason recognised religion religious revelation Robert Barclay Roman rule sacraments salvation Sanday says Dr seemed sense society soul speak Spirit stand suggestion teaching Thess things Thou thought tion Torah true truth vision Weiss Wernle Wesley whilst whole words
186. oldal - Wherefore, of these men which have companied with us, all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
167. oldal - By thine Agony and bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion ; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
344. oldal - Burn all the statutes and their shelves : They stir us up against our kind ; And worse, against ourselves. We have a passion — make a law, Too false to guide us or control ! And for the law itself we fight In bitterness of soul. And, puzzled, blinded thus, we lose Distinctions that are plain and few : These find I graven on my heart : That tells me what to do.
179. oldal - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
201. oldal - Inquire, 1. Do they know God as a pardoning God ? Have they the love of God abiding in them? Do they desire and seek nothing but God? And are they holy in all manner of conversation? 2. Have they gifts (as well as grace) for the work? Have they (in some tolerable degree) a clear, sound understanding? Have they a right judgment in the things of God ? Have they a just conception of salvation by faith? And has God given them any degree of utterance?
150. oldal - Nor less I deem that there are Powers Which of themselves our minds impress; That we can feed this mind of ours In a wise passiveness.
172. oldal - For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve.
174. oldal - For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee : for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.